The World and also the catalysis world is changing fast. Collaboration and cross cutting research is the heart of new scientific discoveries. The Netherlands played, plays and will play a key role in these discoveries especially in the field of catalysis.
To advance the catalysis field, to show the potential of collaboration and to show the strength of Dutch catalysis we will organize a post Europacat symposium entitled ‘Catalysis Connected’.
The post conference will be held in Utrecht from 24-27 August 2019.
Scope and structure
To show the potential of collaboration and integration ‘Catalysis Connected’ focusses on 3 sessions:
- Connecting catalysis;
- Connecting spectroscopy;
- Connecting chemical engineering and catalysis.
‘Catalysis Connected’ emphasizes the importance of collaboration. Lectures are on invitation only. The conference can accommodate 100 people. To have ample room for discussion lectures will last 30 minutes + 30 minutes discussion. The afternoons of Sunday and Monday will be used for a joint ‘recreational/community building’ activity to discuss and meet each other in an informal setting.
Conference chairs: Prof. Bert Weckhuysen & Prof. Harry Bitter
Have a look at the full programme.
Registration fee: EUR 375,00*
The registration fee includes:
Full access to Catalysis Connected 2019, 24-27 August 2019:
- 16 engaging lectures divided over 4 days
- Full Access to the conference venue Museum Speelklok, which houses one of the
world’s foremost collections of automatic musical instruments
- A warm welcome at the Catalysis Connected Opening Reception on Saturday evening
- Two Excursions: 1) ‘Another way to discover the city of Utrecht’ 2) An interactive guided tour of Museum Speelklok
- Visit the Catalysis Connected Postersession and Networking Event on Sunday evening
- Beverages in between lectures
- Catalysis Connected Exclusive Lunch Meeting
- Catalysis Connected Exclusive Conference Dinner
*This does not include hotel accommodation